Protecting your car – and yourself – with JMD
How much coverage do I need?
Everyone who drives knows, auto insurance is not only important, it is legally required. But how can you be sure you are getting all the coverage you need at the best possible price? Especially when there are a lot of variables at play.
At JMD our agents are trained to find the best possible coverage for you at the lowest possible price, no matter your driving record. We also offer motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile insurance.
- Factors that can affect your rates such as your age, the make and age of your car, your driving record and the type of insurance you purchase.
- Life events that can change the amount of coverage you need such as purchasing a home, a child turning 16 or purchasing a new car or recreational vehicle.
- Types of coverage you may need ranging from the basics (or liability only) to full coverage which also includes comprehensive and collision coverage, rental reimbursement and roadside assistance.
- A range of top carriers to identify the best provider for you.
Weighing premiums and deductibles:
Once we identify the best possible coverage and carrier for you, JMD will help you determine the most cost effective approach to premiums and deductibles.
Generally speaking, higher deducible plans are seen as lower risk by providers which means they come with the benefit of lower monthly premiums. Conversely, lower deductible plans are seen as higher risk by providers resulting in higher monthly premiums.
For more on premiums and deductibles visit our FAQ page.FAQs
Ask us about additional ways to save including:
- Accident and ticket-free discounts
- Bundling your Auto and Homeowners policies
- Completing an online Defensive Driving Course for an additional 10% off your premium
We offer state certified Defensive Driving Courses for New York and New Jersey drivers.Learn More & Sign Up